15th November 2018
|Min (Hz.)||Max (Hz.)||Avg (Hz.)|
- Are DISCOMS unsustainable? UDAY Portal Data shows the average AT&C Losses at 25.41%. Read more
- Sterlite Power expects renewable energy to boost private participation as tussle over project ... Read more
- Insolvency proceeding: JSW Steel bid for Bhushan Power is lenders top pick. Read more
- Tapping sunshine: Tata Power aims to grow solar rooftop business four-times in four years. Read more
- Rise in diesel prices shifts load to coal-based power plants. Read more
- Safeguard duty: NTPC, Acme clash over solar power tariffs. Read more
- HPERC: HPERC Notifies Retail Tariff Order for FY 2017-18
The HPERC has released the retail tariff for FY 2017-18 in its order. The tariff has basically remained unchanged to a large extent. read more
- RERC: RERC determines pooled cost for power purchase for 2016-17 for JVVNL, JdVVNL and AVVNL.
The Rajasthan Electricity Regulatory Commission (RERC) has determined the pooled cost for power purchase for 2016-17 for Jaipur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited (JVVNL), Jodhpur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited (JdVVNL) and Ajmer Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited (AVVNL) at Rs 3.4345 per kWh, 3.4332 per kWh and Rs 3.4266 per kWh respectively. read more
- Which are the major private generators in the country?
- Which are the major buyers of power in the country?
- What has been the Frequency and UI Trend for the previous month?
- What is the number of RECs traded in the month?
- What is the current status of Transmission Corridor?
- What is the number of Solar and Non Solar RECs in the market?
- What is the ratio of Soalr and Non Solar RECs traded in IEX and PXI?
- What is the ratio of Power traded through the bilateral and power exchange mode?
- What is available inventory of unsold RECs?