Coal News We love to talk!
Keys points on Revised Procedure for Wind Open Access in Maharashtra:
Complete open access application to be submitted well in advance i.e. preferably 30 days prior to the date of commencement of open access.
If an open access consumer fails to achieve the Maximum Demand equal to or greater than eighty (80) per cent of the threshold level, the open access permission will be cancelled and further he shall be liable to pay, to MSEDCL, a penalty equal to two times the wheeling charges for the financial year or part thereof for which he had failed to achieve such Maximum Demand.
If the contract demand of the open access consumer is in the range of 1000 KVAâ€“ 1500 KVA then Renewal of Open Access Permission shall be subject to use of Maximum Demand equal to or greater than eighty (80) per cent of the threshold level during previous open access period
An open access consumer can avail power from a Generating Company only, sourcing power from more than one / multiple generating companies will not be processed
Open Access permission will not be granted to the consumers availing single point supply and sub distributing it further to multiple consumers. Such consumers are required to apply for Distribution Franchisee through MoU route as per relevant MERC & APTEL orders
Â Installation of Special Energy Meter (SEM) at both ends i.e. at generation end and at consumption end of wind energy shall be mandatory to seek open access
The open access consumer/ generator shall arrange to pay the requisite open access charges (Wheeling charges, transmission charges, operating charges, charges for import of energy & KVARH charges) and collect the monthly GCN from field office regularly
MSEDCL, for the time being, has decided to provide the banking facility in part i.e. the wind generation units will be allowed to get carried forward for getting adjusted in next energy bills if could not be adjusted in same month till the end of that financial year, but the surplus units, if any, at the end of financial year will not be purchased by MSEDCL.
OA consumer will be permitted only to change the option from open access to Sale to MSEDCL during the validity period of open access permission, no other option allowed.
- Hydro power generation to go up on good monsoon: Govt Read more
- Mine clearance status of companies up for government review Read more
- Developing a new matrix Read more
- India to showcase solar energy project at Lima Climate Talks Read more
- 29,000 MW power in three years Read more
- Hartek Power Enters Chandigarhs Rooftop Solar Segment, Executes Citys First Project in Commercial Category Read more
- PSUs up investment ante, set to pump in 16% more in FY16 Read more
- Telangana seeks 500 MW surplus power Read more
- REC lends Rs 6,890 crore to Tamil Nadu for setting up power plant Read more
- USAID to share risks to make US financing more popular Read more