Coal News We love to talk!
Keys points on Revised Procedure for Wind Open Access in Maharashtra:
Complete open access application to be submitted well in advance i.e. preferably 30 days prior to the date of commencement of open access.
If an open access consumer fails to achieve the Maximum Demand equal to or greater than eighty (80) per cent of the threshold level, the open access permission will be cancelled and further he shall be liable to pay, to MSEDCL, a penalty equal to two times the wheeling charges for the financial year or part thereof for which he had failed to achieve such Maximum Demand.
If the contract demand of the open access consumer is in the range of 1000 KVAâ€“ 1500 KVA then Renewal of Open Access Permission shall be subject to use of Maximum Demand equal to or greater than eighty (80) per cent of the threshold level during previous open access period
An open access consumer can avail power from a Generating Company only, sourcing power from more than one / multiple generating companies will not be processed
Open Access permission will not be granted to the consumers availing single point supply and sub distributing it further to multiple consumers. Such consumers are required to apply for Distribution Franchisee through MoU route as per relevant MERC & APTEL orders
Â Installation of Special Energy Meter (SEM) at both ends i.e. at generation end and at consumption end of wind energy shall be mandatory to seek open access
The open access consumer/ generator shall arrange to pay the requisite open access charges (Wheeling charges, transmission charges, operating charges, charges for import of energy & KVARH charges) and collect the monthly GCN from field office regularly
MSEDCL, for the time being, has decided to provide the banking facility in part i.e. the wind generation units will be allowed to get carried forward for getting adjusted in next energy bills if could not be adjusted in same month till the end of that financial year, but the surplus units, if any, at the end of financial year will not be purchased by MSEDCL.
OA consumer will be permitted only to change the option from open access to Sale to MSEDCL during the validity period of open access permission, no other option allowed.
- Work on PFBR was in pre-project activities stage: Jitendra Singh Read more
- TNERC approves amended PPA between SEPC and TANGEDCO Read more
- Solar rooftop drive: Peoples movement essential to enhance installations in India Read more
- NTPC looks for big Digital India boost, set to turn paperless Read more
- Jaiprakash Power Ventures sells the family silver Read more
- Bidding documents for case-II power plants submitted to EGoM:Scindia Read more
- Thermal power rates to stay under stress Read more
- Solar power plant of 5 Megawatt capacity to come up in Andhra Pradesh Read more
- Notice to obligated entities i.e. captive and open access consumers as per regulation, 2010 to disclose their standby Read more
- Rate rise done, BSES assures no power cuts Read more