Coal News We love to talk!
2015 Extension of bid process timeline of Case-1 bidding process for a combined procurement of 6000 MW power
The Case-1 bidding process was initiated by UPPCL for procurement of 6000 MW power after getting approval of the Honorable Commission on 23rd July 2012. As the bid process could not be completed within the time period as specified in the Standard Document, further extension up to 28th February 2015 was allowed by the Commission on request of UPPCL. But UPPCL could not complete the bid process within the allowed time frame and has therefore again requested for extension of timeline up to 30th June 2015.
The Commission has expressed its concern over the casual approach of UPPCL in such an important issue. They have however, allowed the extension of time up to 30th June, 2015 with the direction that they should endeavor to complete the process within this period.
- Price of LED bulbs drops to Rs 38 Read more
- $1 bn private equity fund planned renewable energy: Goyal Read more
- BHEL net up on non-power projects Read more
- Gujarat High Court asks Torrent Power to deposit Rs 20 crore with GSPL Read more
- CERC: Promoters shelve plans for Indias third electricity exchange Read more
- Supreme Court says government coal allocations illegal Read more
- Cairn to invest Rs 1,400 cr to raise oil, gas carrying capacity Read more
- HC upholds coal ordinance norms on compensation determination Read more
- The Kid syndrome in power pricing Read more
- BERC upholds individual consumers petition against NBPDCL Read more