Coal News We love to talk!
2015 Extension of bid process timeline of Case-1 bidding process for a combined procurement of 6000 MW power
The Case-1 bidding process was initiated by UPPCL for procurement of 6000 MW power after getting approval of the Honorable Commission on 23rd July 2012. As the bid process could not be completed within the time period as specified in the Standard Document, further extension up to 28th February 2015 was allowed by the Commission on request of UPPCL. But UPPCL could not complete the bid process within the allowed time frame and has therefore again requested for extension of timeline up to 30th June 2015.
The Commission has expressed its concern over the casual approach of UPPCL in such an important issue. They have however, allowed the extension of time up to 30th June, 2015 with the direction that they should endeavor to complete the process within this period.
- KKNPP Unit-II likely to go critical by August: BARC Read more
- Government appoints engineers for monitoring of IT implementation in state discoms Read more
- Auction of coal linkages for sponge iron sector on Tuesday Read more
- Central aid for Energy Conservation Mission Read more
- 13 villages near Indo-China border to get electricity Read more
- Meet this actor who has turned producer - of power Read more
- Debt laden UP Power Co is not buying cheap power. Heres whats happening Read more
- UP gives 18 months breather to nine power projects Read more
- CERC drops proceeding against tardy progress of 765 kV RaichurSholapur line Read more
- CERC approves transmission tariff for spare ICTs of POWERGRID in NR Read more