Coal News We love to talk!
2015 Extension of bid process timeline of Case-1 bidding process for a combined procurement of 6000 MW power
The Case-1 bidding process was initiated by UPPCL for procurement of 6000 MW power after getting approval of the Honorable Commission on 23rd July 2012. As the bid process could not be completed within the time period as specified in the Standard Document, further extension up to 28th February 2015 was allowed by the Commission on request of UPPCL. But UPPCL could not complete the bid process within the allowed time frame and has therefore again requested for extension of timeline up to 30th June 2015.
The Commission has expressed its concern over the casual approach of UPPCL in such an important issue. They have however, allowed the extension of time up to 30th June, 2015 with the direction that they should endeavor to complete the process within this period.
- NTPC plans solar power push Read more
- Indias solar power sector is getting commoditized: First Solar Read more
- Tata Power launches African JV firm Read more
- Kudankulam plant's 2nd unit to be commissioned shortly: Govt Read more
- Telangana bets big on rooftop solar projects across state Read more
- Tangedco asked to disconnect power supply to 12 dyeing units Read more
- India and US launch $ 95 million clean energy projects under OPIC financing Read more
- Power tariff hike nominal: MIA Read more
- Coal India to tweak e-auctions to check falling prices Read more
- CERC to take up Reliance Power's tariff revision plea by July-end Read more