Coal News We love to talk!
2015 Extension of bid process timeline of Case-1 bidding process for a combined procurement of 6000 MW power
The Case-1 bidding process was initiated by UPPCL for procurement of 6000 MW power after getting approval of the Honorable Commission on 23rd July 2012. As the bid process could not be completed within the time period as specified in the Standard Document, further extension up to 28th February 2015 was allowed by the Commission on request of UPPCL. But UPPCL could not complete the bid process within the allowed time frame and has therefore again requested for extension of timeline up to 30th June 2015.
The Commission has expressed its concern over the casual approach of UPPCL in such an important issue. They have however, allowed the extension of time up to 30th June, 2015 with the direction that they should endeavor to complete the process within this period.
- Tata Power plans to raise Rs 7,000 crore through NCDs Read more
- Surana Solar bags Rs 15 crore order to provide solar modules for Aryavaan Renewable Read more
- Mayfield Gardens to get power supply soon Read more
- NTPC's 500 MW Vallur Thermal Power Project starts commercial operation Read more
- Power highway to link regional grids Read more
- Power shortage making tiny units sick Read more
- Centre to boost compost sale, build waste-to-energy plants Read more
- J&K: Petition of JKSPDC for approval ofARR and Determination of GenerationTariff for FY 2014-15 Read more
- Power woes push small units to the brink in Vizag Read more
- IGL looking to diversify beyond CNG and PNG Read more