Coal News We love to talk!
2015 Extension of bid process timeline of Case-1 bidding process for a combined procurement of 6000 MW power
The Case-1 bidding process was initiated by UPPCL for procurement of 6000 MW power after getting approval of the Honorable Commission on 23rd July 2012. As the bid process could not be completed within the time period as specified in the Standard Document, further extension up to 28th February 2015 was allowed by the Commission on request of UPPCL. But UPPCL could not complete the bid process within the allowed time frame and has therefore again requested for extension of timeline up to 30th June 2015.
The Commission has expressed its concern over the casual approach of UPPCL in such an important issue. They have however, allowed the extension of time up to 30th June, 2015 with the direction that they should endeavor to complete the process within this period.
- Huge reduction of upto 14% in HT Tariff to woo industries, Maharashtra Read more
- JERC dismisses petition filed by Perfect Filaments in billing dispute Read more
- Discom claims daily loss of Rs 25 lakh due to power theft by e-rick owners Read more
- Sumitomo to set up a 4000 mw ultra super critical power plant in AP Read more
- Logjam over fuel supply broken, say power, coal ministers Read more
- APERC issued generic preferential wind tariff applicable for FY 2015-16 Read more
- Clouds Cover the Sun Read more
- CERC approves tariff for POWERGRIDs FatehpurAgra transmission line Read more
- Cabinet approves doubling of solar park capacity to 40,000 MW Read more
- Discussions on for restructuring package of discoms: Govt Read more