Coal News We love to talk!
2015 Extension of bid process timeline of Case-1 bidding process for a combined procurement of 6000 MW power
The Case-1 bidding process was initiated by UPPCL for procurement of 6000 MW power after getting approval of the Honorable Commission on 23rd July 2012. As the bid process could not be completed within the time period as specified in the Standard Document, further extension up to 28th February 2015 was allowed by the Commission on request of UPPCL. But UPPCL could not complete the bid process within the allowed time frame and has therefore again requested for extension of timeline up to 30th June 2015.
The Commission has expressed its concern over the casual approach of UPPCL in such an important issue. They have however, allowed the extension of time up to 30th June, 2015 with the direction that they should endeavor to complete the process within this period.
- Azure Power inks pact to set up 150 MW solar plant in Punjab Read more
- E-reserve auction commences for bulk purchase of major power equipment Read more
- Budget 2016: Reduce & refocus power & diesel subsidies Read more
- Coal price pooling: CEA favours 15-20% blending Read more
- Consumer body seeks privatisation in transmission sector Read more
- A journey to power green energy Read more
- GERC order on notice issued by PGVCL for withdrawal of consent granted for STOA Read more
- Akhilesh seeks funds for rural electrification Read more
- Coal linkage auction: No good news for cement firms Read more
- NTPC's plans to add capacity may boost power equipment firms Read more