Coal News We love to talk!
2015 Extension of bid process timeline of Case-1 bidding process for a combined procurement of 6000 MW power
The Case-1 bidding process was initiated by UPPCL for procurement of 6000 MW power after getting approval of the Honorable Commission on 23rd July 2012. As the bid process could not be completed within the time period as specified in the Standard Document, further extension up to 28th February 2015 was allowed by the Commission on request of UPPCL. But UPPCL could not complete the bid process within the allowed time frame and has therefore again requested for extension of timeline up to 30th June 2015.
The Commission has expressed its concern over the casual approach of UPPCL in such an important issue. They have however, allowed the extension of time up to 30th June, 2015 with the direction that they should endeavor to complete the process within this period.
- Bharat Forge acquires two US based companies for $ 14 million Read more
- Jaiprakash Power Venture to sell two hydropower plants to Taqa Consortium for Rs 12,500 crore Read more
- NTPC explosion: Boiler blast happened even as protection mechanism worked, says company Read more
- New power Bill in Lok Sabha; will boost supply, increase competition Read more
- Maharashtra taps into feeder-based solar energy to power agriculture sector Read more
- UP govt offers 10 per cent profit to power staff for privatization Read more
- Farmers to dump 'black gold' in front of government offices Read more
- Narendra Modi in Russia: Units 5, 6 at Kudankulam nuclear power plant to cost Rs 50,000 crore Read more
- 'India to get electricity from offshore wind energy in 5 yrs' Read more
- Cabinet nod for setting up power transmission system in Tamil Nadu Read more