Coal News We love to talk!
2015 Extension of bid process timeline of Case-1 bidding process for a combined procurement of 6000 MW power
The Case-1 bidding process was initiated by UPPCL for procurement of 6000 MW power after getting approval of the Honorable Commission on 23rd July 2012. As the bid process could not be completed within the time period as specified in the Standard Document, further extension up to 28th February 2015 was allowed by the Commission on request of UPPCL. But UPPCL could not complete the bid process within the allowed time frame and has therefore again requested for extension of timeline up to 30th June 2015.
The Commission has expressed its concern over the casual approach of UPPCL in such an important issue. They have however, allowed the extension of time up to 30th June, 2015 with the direction that they should endeavor to complete the process within this period.
- Kerala move for power generation from waste Read more
- India should buy overseas oil and gas assets aggressively: Dharmendra Pradhan Read more
- Discoms can meet green power quota Read more
- Kudankulam nuclear plant commissioning put off to Jan Read more
- Cabinet approves NTPC, IOC stake sale Read more
- CERC determines transmission tariff for Powergrids ICTs and reactors Read more
- Short Term settlement of PPA dispute between Aravali Power Company (NTPCs Indira Gandhi STPS, Jhajjar) and TPDDL Read more
- Protest against Mahan coal mining this week: Greenpeace Read more
- Welspuns 1.1 GW green assets attract Tata Power, Greenko Read more
- Budget 2016: Clean Environment Cess to hike CIL's average coal price by 20 percent Read more