Coal News We love to talk!
2015 Extension of bid process timeline of Case-1 bidding process for a combined procurement of 6000 MW power
The Case-1 bidding process was initiated by UPPCL for procurement of 6000 MW power after getting approval of the Honorable Commission on 23rd July 2012. As the bid process could not be completed within the time period as specified in the Standard Document, further extension up to 28th February 2015 was allowed by the Commission on request of UPPCL. But UPPCL could not complete the bid process within the allowed time frame and has therefore again requested for extension of timeline up to 30th June 2015.
The Commission has expressed its concern over the casual approach of UPPCL in such an important issue. They have however, allowed the extension of time up to 30th June, 2015 with the direction that they should endeavor to complete the process within this period.
- Procedure for availing Start up power from the Grid by the Generating Stations under commissioning phase through Deviation Settlement Mechanism Read more
- Kolkata institute integrates solar and micro hydel power with rural grid Read more
- 'JP's objective of selling hydel assets to JSW not disclosed' Read more
- TATA discom files plea with DERC against compensation order Read more
- Gujarat govt begins probe in alleged irregularities in solar park land purchase Read more
- Odisha requests PM to set up Naphtha Cracker unit Read more
- Environment clearances being taken for two dams in name of Pancheshwar: Activists Read more
- Rajasthan: In the matter of RERC (Power Purchase & Procurement Process of Distribution Licensee) (3rd Amendment) Regulations, 2014 Read more
- Nersa authorises six biogas projects in KwaZulu-Natal Read more
- BHEL starts NTPC's 800-MW Koldam hydro power plant Read more