Coal News We love to talk!
2015 Extension of bid process timeline of Case-1 bidding process for a combined procurement of 6000 MW power
The Case-1 bidding process was initiated by UPPCL for procurement of 6000 MW power after getting approval of the Honorable Commission on 23rd July 2012. As the bid process could not be completed within the time period as specified in the Standard Document, further extension up to 28th February 2015 was allowed by the Commission on request of UPPCL. But UPPCL could not complete the bid process within the allowed time frame and has therefore again requested for extension of timeline up to 30th June 2015.
The Commission has expressed its concern over the casual approach of UPPCL in such an important issue. They have however, allowed the extension of time up to 30th June, 2015 with the direction that they should endeavor to complete the process within this period.
- Sembcrop looks to buy two power projects in next 18 months Read more
- Energy projects suffered setback due to lack of funds: Parliamentary panel Read more
- I S Jha appointed CMD of Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd Read more
- Indian Oil Corp's Lotus Xangpo petrol pump world's highest altitude outlet Read more
- Nuclear fuel loading over in Kudankulam Nuclear Power Plant unit 2, tests in progress Read more
- JSW Energy board approves raising up to Rs 750 crore Read more
- UP: UPERC (Rooftop Solar PV Grid Interactive Systems Gross / Net Metering) Regulations, 2015 Read more
- Finance ministry, Plan panel oppose coal price pooling Read more
- Power ministry's decision to nominate Power Grid Corp projects worth Rs 36,000 crore miffs private firms Read more
- Cheyyur UMPP's electricity to be unaffordable: IEEFA Read more