Power News We love to talk!
A court in Hyderabad has ordered attachment of movable assets of state-run power transmission company, Transmission Corporation of Andhra Pradesh, for its failure to clear dues of an equipment supplier.
The city civil court in Hyderabad ordered attachment of all furniture, fittings, fixtures and instruments installed at Transmission Corporation of Andhra Pradesh's headquarters at Vidyut Soudha in Hyderabad. The order came on a suit filed by Equipment Conductor & Cable Ltd, which said that the power transmission utility did not clear Rs 1.55 crore of dues despite a decree issued by the court in 2010.
- GE Power to supply gear for Bangladesh plant Read more
- Rajasthan govt approves new policy for power connections to small and marginal farmers Read more
- India has power surplus; distribution causing Delhi crisis, says government Read more
- Tata Power's Club Enerji sensitises Ahmedabad citizens Read more
- N. Chandrasekaran set to focus on new businesses in smart mobility, cities Read more
- Tata Power to increase share of non-fossil fuel energy to 40% Read more
- Coal India to invest Rs 62,590.50 crore by FY20 to produce 908 MT Read more
- Andhra Pradesh discoms get bids at over Rs 5/unit Read more
- Stressed Gencos: Dont just hit SDR; solve issues, says the panel Read more
- Drawing power lines over agriculture lands opposed Read more