Power News We love to talk!
A court in Hyderabad has ordered attachment of movable assets of state-run power transmission company, Transmission Corporation of Andhra Pradesh, for its failure to clear dues of an equipment supplier.
The city civil court in Hyderabad ordered attachment of all furniture, fittings, fixtures and instruments installed at Transmission Corporation of Andhra Pradesh's headquarters at Vidyut Soudha in Hyderabad. The order came on a suit filed by Equipment Conductor & Cable Ltd, which said that the power transmission utility did not clear Rs 1.55 crore of dues despite a decree issued by the court in 2010.
- Solar sector shining for employment generation, too Read more
- Govt. asks BSES for roadmap to ensure uninterrupted supply Read more
- PFC may Buy 15% in NCC-Gayatri Plant for 200 cr Read more
- HP hydel project in trouble after Delhi discoms put power purchase on hold Read more
- CBi files 13th FIR in Coalgate scam Read more
- Panel suggests 15-point action plan to link renewable energy to electricity grid Read more
- Tamil Nadu power utility to save Rs 2,000 crore per year in discounts Read more
- Policy for incentivizing early commissioning of Transmission Projects Read more
- CoalIndia to cut high-grade prices Read more
- Coal India to halve offer under e-auction Read more