Power News We love to talk!
A court in Hyderabad has ordered attachment of movable assets of state-run power transmission company, Transmission Corporation of Andhra Pradesh, for its failure to clear dues of an equipment supplier.
The city civil court in Hyderabad ordered attachment of all furniture, fittings, fixtures and instruments installed at Transmission Corporation of Andhra Pradesh's headquarters at Vidyut Soudha in Hyderabad. The order came on a suit filed by Equipment Conductor & Cable Ltd, which said that the power transmission utility did not clear Rs 1.55 crore of dues despite a decree issued by the court in 2010.
- Narendra Modi likely to inaugurate Rs 35,000 crore IOCL refinery Read more
- Nepal prepares to sign power trade deal with India Read more
- India's Low-carbon technology market likely to be worth $135 billion by 2020 Read more
- Sumitomo to set up 4,000 MW project in Andhra Pradesh Read more
- JSW Energy looking at 8-10 projects Read more
- AP Transco seeks exit proposal from Reliance Power on KUMPP project Read more
- Power cost: Tata power writes to states to amend PPA Read more
- Karnataka to end power deficit in a year: D K Shiva Kumar Read more
- Wheels India signs tech agreement with Spanish company for wind components Read more
- Reliance Power's Sasan UMPP fully commissioned Read more