Power News We love to talk!
A court in Hyderabad has ordered attachment of movable assets of state-run power transmission company, Transmission Corporation of Andhra Pradesh, for its failure to clear dues of an equipment supplier.
The city civil court in Hyderabad ordered attachment of all furniture, fittings, fixtures and instruments installed at Transmission Corporation of Andhra Pradesh's headquarters at Vidyut Soudha in Hyderabad. The order came on a suit filed by Equipment Conductor & Cable Ltd, which said that the power transmission utility did not clear Rs 1.55 crore of dues despite a decree issued by the court in 2010.
- SunEdisons Pashupathy Gopalan may join UKs Lightsource Renewable Energy Read more
- ReNew Power raises $450 mn in green bonds Read more
- Govt asks CIL to improve performance to avoid restructuring Read more
- CAG blames poor diversification effort for BHELs losses Read more
- Kolkata firm to help NHPC set up floating 50-mw solar power plant in Kerala Read more
- CERC approves tariffs for PPCLs 1,371 MW Pragati-III TPP for 2009-14 Read more
- ITC wind farms in AP caught in `cross fire' Read more
- JSPL to sell 24 MW wind power project to IDFC Alternatives Read more
- India asks Qatar to cut gas price in line with global slump Read more
- Cabinet clears plethora of proposals to put economy on the fast track Read more