Coal News We love to talk!
The Haryana Electricity Regulatory Commission (HERC) has dismissed the petition filed by Siwana Solar Power Projects Limited. It was submitted that the project of the petitioner has been commissioned on December 12, 2014; therefore the petition seeking extension in completion date of its project does not need to be pursued. The company has also moved an application for withdrawing the petition.
- Coal India fails to grow sales in current fiscal Read more
- Tamil Nadu falls behind Andhra Pradesh, Rajasthan in installed solar capacity Read more
- Coal block auction draft rules lack clarity, may lead to more scams: Industry, Activists Read more
- Adani stopped power supply to Haryana: Govt Read more
- Link coal mining payout to royalty, not profits: panel Read more
- APERC dismisses PTCs petition against MEPL in PPA dispute Read more
- Kalpataru Power bags new orders worth 1,235 cr Read more
- Higher bank guarantee worry for R-Power's Tilaiya project Read more
- Power producers' earnings to see uptick Read more
- Centre de-empanels 71 rooftop solar firms Read more