Coal News We love to talk!
The Haryana Electricity Regulatory Commission (HERC) has dismissed the petition filed by Siwana Solar Power Projects Limited. It was submitted that the project of the petitioner has been commissioned on December 12, 2014; therefore the petition seeking extension in completion date of its project does not need to be pursued. The company has also moved an application for withdrawing the petition.
- End Kerosene Subsidy, Start Big Fuel Reforms Read more
- BHEL bags Rs 380 cr order for gas-based plant in Rajasthan Read more
- CIL to set deadline for signing FSAs Read more
- BHEL commissions captive solar photo voltaic power plant in Trichy Read more
- TNEB will get draft power purchase pacts cleared Read more
- Open Access : Advantage or bottleneck? Read more
- Power tariff may rise by 10% after freight, cess hike in Budget Read more
- India's solar energy capacity expanded by record 5,525 MW Read more
- Power distribution reforms: All is not well for states tariff revision Read more
- CERC approves tariffs for PPCLs 1,371 MW Pragati-III TPP for 2009-14 Read more