Coal News We love to talk!
The Haryana Electricity Regulatory Commission (HERC) has dismissed the petition filed by Siwana Solar Power Projects Limited. It was submitted that the project of the petitioner has been commissioned on December 12, 2014; therefore the petition seeking extension in completion date of its project does not need to be pursued. The company has also moved an application for withdrawing the petition.
- Inox Wind says hybrid wind-solar policy will boost growth Read more
- Power supply restored in Adilabad Read more
- People did not benefit as T.N. did not join UDAY scheme: Javadekar Read more
- CERC's relief for Sasan may trigger similar demand Read more
- NTPC supplies power to Gujarat Urja Vitran Nigam Read more
- ReNew Power first Indian company to achieve 1GW solar capacity Read more
- Kirloskar Solar plans to strengthen presence in Kerala, set up 200 Mw capacity Read more
- BERC invites comments on its Consultative Paper on the proposal for BERC (Rooftop Solar Grid Interactive Systems Based on Net Metering) Regulations, 2015 Read more
- GAIL, Bloom Energy join hands to bring clean energy to India Read more
- Reverse-auction of coal to power companies may be scrapped Read more