Power News We love to talk!
MSEDCL has awarded the 15-year power distribution franchisee contract for the urban circle in Nagpur to Spanco Limited for Rs 7000 cr. Earlier in April2010, Spanco emerged as the highest bidder for distribution in three divisions of Nagpur urban circle namely Gandhibagh, Mahal and Civil Lines. Other bidders included CESC Limited, Crompton Greaves, Vijai Electricals, GTL Limited, Tata Power, RPower and India Bulls Power Limited. This is the second distribution franchise awarded in the state after Bhiwandi.
- Maharashtra: MSEDCL books mobile tower operator for Rs 2 lakh power theft Read more
- Order on Petition filed by Indiabulls Power Limited for compensation in Tariff on account of increase in fuel and other incidental costs Read more
- Oil companies rope in common service centres for LPG cylinders Read more
- GIL commissions solar PV plant inGujarat Read more
- MSEDCL mulls implementing power cuts in Nagpur Read more
- UERC issued (Terms & Conditions of Intra State Open Access) Regulations, 2010 Read more
- Maharashtra revises procedures for Wind Open Access Read more
- Mytrah Energy bags 100-Mw wind power project in Maharashtra Read more
- Punjab State Electricity Board Unbundled Read more
- Rajasthan notifies State Solar Policy 2011 Read more