Power News We love to talk!
MSEDCL has awarded the 15-year power distribution franchisee contract for the urban circle in Nagpur to Spanco Limited for Rs 7000 cr. Earlier in April2010, Spanco emerged as the highest bidder for distribution in three divisions of Nagpur urban circle namely Gandhibagh, Mahal and Civil Lines. Other bidders included CESC Limited, Crompton Greaves, Vijai Electricals, GTL Limited, Tata Power, RPower and India Bulls Power Limited. This is the second distribution franchise awarded in the state after Bhiwandi.
- CERC initiates probe into Tata Powers Mundra overbilling Read more
- Punjab releases NRSE Policy 2012 Read more
- Palatana power plant starts generation Read more
- NASDAQ OMX launches UK Power futures market Read more
- MERC disposes of petition filed by MSEDCL for approval of recovery of ATC charges Read more
- Siemens to supply equipment for 50MW solar power plant in Spain Read more
- Maharashtra: Hike in CSS by MERC Read more
- Punjab State Electricity Board Unbundled Read more
- Maharashtra power cuts will last just a fortnight: Energy minister Read more
- MERC dismisses petition filed by individual seeking royalty from MSEDCL Read more