Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions form a legal contract between you and Power Advisor for your use of poweradvisor.in website and associated services.
Your rights of use You have the right to access and use poweradvisor.in provided you comply with these terms and conditions. If you breach any part of these terms and conditions, we reserve the right to cancel your access to poweradvisor.in.
The content of poweradvisor.in is for your personal and individual use only. You must not share this service with any other person or organization. Any such act may attract suitable legal action. Special conditions apply for organizations that wish to provide access to poweradvisor.in to their members or employees. Please address all requests for corporate memberships to email@example.com. You agree not to interrupt or attempt to interrupt the operation of poweradvisor.in in any way.
No commercial use policy Our reports, information, predictions and ratings may not be used in advertising or for any other commercial purpose whatsoever.
Copyright Power Advisor. owns the copyright and other intellectual property rights for all content on poweradvisor.in, unless stated otherwise.
Reproducing material All users are allowed to view and copy free materials from poweradvisor.in for their own personal use. Online registered members are, in addition, also allowed to view and copy member-only material for their own personal use. Any other reproduction (including by electronic means) of poweradvisor.in or any of our other publications, in whole or in part, is forbidden without our express prior written permission. Please address requests to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Errors and updates We reserve the right to add or remove material, and correct errors. If you find any errors on any part of poweradvisor.in, please report them to email@example.com. We would not be liable for any commercial losses or gains arising out of the usage or application of the information or suggestions availed at this Site and thus the organization or individuals or any person using or applying such information would do so purely at their sole risk and cost. It would however be our endeavour to ensure the correctness of data and information published on our website or circulated through our other web-based services, other than third party websites.
All poweradvisor.in members may automatically receive our "Power Analytics" newsletter.
To stop receiving any of the newsletters, click on the link at the end of each newsletter and follow the instructions.
Links to other sites Links within poweradvisor.in to third party sites are provided for your consideration. We do not endorse and have not necessarily verified any of the information available through the use of any link within poweradvisor.in to third party site(s). We accept no liability for any losses caused as a result of any information or opinion contained in any third party site accessed through a link within poweradvisor.in.
Linking to poweradvisor.in If you wish to link to our website, you must comply with certain requirements. For a list of these requirements, and to request a link to poweradvisor.in, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
poweradvisor.in is designed for optimal use on Microsoft Internet Explorer version 7 and Mozilla Firefox version 3, or better.
We accept no responsibility for your inability to access poweradvisor.in, whether due to technological breakdown or deficiencies in the services of internet service provider(s) or for any other reason whatsoever.
No liability for damage
We will use our best efforts to keep poweradvisor.in free from viruses and errors. However, we do not accept liability or risk for any damage or loss caused to your computer hardware, software, Internet connections or other peripherals as a result of your use of poweradvisor.in.
Complaints If you have any complaints about the poweradvisor.in service, please contact us at email@example.com.
Changes to terms and conditions We may change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. Each time you use poweradvisor.in you are agreeing to the terms and conditions as applicable at the time of such use. We provide a link to these Terms & Conditions at the bottom of every page of the website and you should carefully read the Terms & Conditions prior to use of our site each time.
Jurisdiction The laws of India apply to these terms and conditions. Any dispute arising in relation to these terms and conditions will be resolved in accordance with Indian law. The disputes shall be resolved by reference to arbitration under the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 by an arbitral tribunal of three arbitrators, each party appointing one arbitrator each and the two arbitrators so appointed jointly appointing the third arbitrator. The venue of arbitration shall be New Delhi and the language for arbitration shall be the English language. Courts in New Delhi shall have exclusive jurisdiction in respect of any dispute arising under or pursuant to these Terms & Conditions.
Buying products online The following can be purchased online at poweradvisor.in:
- Online memberships, which give you full access to poweradvisor.in for the term of your memberships;
- Free memberships, which give you full or partial access to poweradvisor.in for the term of the trial period.
We reserve the right to make any kind of change to our products, services and packages based on our internal assessment of customer needs. We may also create new products, services & packages or discard or discontinue any existing products, services or packages, totally at our sole discretion without any obligation to anybody or liability to ourself. We would however try and cover existing members with suitable alternate service offerings to that being used by such members.
Prices All prices are stated in Indian Rupees (INR) unless/otherwise stated. We reserve the right to change these prices anytime without having any obligation to inform visitors/users regarding the same. However, all transactions would happen as per the prices indicated on the website at the time of such transaction and the discounts, if any, awarded along with it. We reserve the right to change the discounts without any prior notice and also reserve the right to offer services at differential pricing based on our marketing policy and/or our expectation of future business potential.
Methods of payment For methods of payments mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
2. ONLINE MEMBERSHIPS
Payment Payment for the selected online membership term is processed at the time of purchase.
Your personal information You agree to provide us with accurate and complete personal information necessary to activate your online membership and update the same from time to time to keep such information authentic and true at all times.
Your obligations You agree not to sell, assign or transfer your rights as an poweradvisor.in member and any assignment shall be void ab initio. You agree to pay the membership fee published on poweradvisor.in, and any other charges (including Internet connection charges, taxes etc) you incur in order to access and/or use poweradvisor.in.
Your username and password As part of the registration process, you will use your email address as a username and select a password. You will use your username and password to gain access to poweradvisor.in.
Security and Unauthorized use You must keep your username and password confidential. You are responsible for ensuring there is no unauthorized use of poweradvisor.in under your username and password. You agree to notify us promptly if:
- You suspect unauthorized use of your poweradvisor.in access or;
- Know or suspect loss or disclosure of your username or password.
You are solely liable for any unauthorized use of your online membership until you duly notify us and update your username and password. We have tried to ensure the security of our services through various paid security services (software & hardware). The users agree to bear any such expense. In case of damage or loss of security devices provided by Power Advisor, you accept to pay the requisite fee as updated from time to time to regain the same. There might be delay in delivery of such security devices and non-availability of services because of any such delay would be borne by the user at his sole risk and cost.
Updating your personal information If any of your personal information changes, you agree to notify us promptly, either by logging into poweradvisor.in and updating your account, or by contacting us at email@example.com
Contacting you You agree that we may contact you to notify you about:
- Your online access
- Your use of poweradvisor.in
- Changes to the poweradvisor.in service
- Changes to these terms and conditions
- IEE products, services and promotions; and
- Any other information necessary for the operation and security of poweradvisor.in.
You agree that we may contact you within a reasonable timeframe after your membership has ceased from time to time to notify you about new IEE products, services and promotions until you let us know you wish to opt out of these notifications.
Renewing your online membership For information on renewals mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Problems with payments If we cannot charge your credit card account or do not receive payment owing from you, we will contact you at your most recently updated email address. If we are unable to contact you by email or do not receive a satisfactory reply, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate your access to poweradvisor.in till the outstanding payments are made.
3. INDIVIDUAL ARTICLES AND REPORTS
Your username and password As part of the registration process, you will use your email address as a username and select a password of your choice. You will use your username and password to gain access to the individual report you purchased.
When your access begins When your order has been processed and your payment has been received, we will confirm your order by:
- A Confirmation of Order message displaying on your computer screen, which you should print out; and
- A Confirmation of Order email message sent to the email address you have supplied.
Your access to the individual report begins from the date on this Confirmation of Order message.
4. COMMUNITY CONTRIBUTIONSIEE may make available to site users the ability to comment on reports and new items, forums, or other interactive communication facilities by means of the Site (such facilities collectively referred to here as "Community contributions"). IEE cannot review all communications made on or through the site by Members. However, IEE reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor Community contributions and edit, modify or delete any materials which IEE in its sole discretion finds violative of this Agreement, the Community Guidelines, or to be in any other way offensive to good sense and morality or contrary to any IEE policy. IEE reserves the right to remove member access rights to Community contributions when necessary, as per its sole judgement and discretion. The messages you post in Community contributions may be used by IEE as part of our research and publication, and we reserve the right to copy or quote them and you hereby consent to such use. IEE does not endorse or accept any communications made in the Community contributions as its own or representative of its views. You are solely responsible for the content of any transmissions you make to the site or any materials you add to the site, including to any Community contributions (the "Communications"). You shall not upload to, or distribute to, or otherwise publish through the Community contributions any Communication which:
- Is for commercial purposes or otherwise advertises or solicits for the sale of goods or services
- Is obscene, indecent, pornographic, profane, sexually explicit, or abusive
- Constitutes or contains false or misleading indications of origin or statements of fact
- Slanders, libels, defames, disparages, or otherwise violates the legal rights of any third party
- Causes injury of any kind to any person or entity
- Infringes or violates the intellectual property rights, contract rights, or any other rights of any third party
- Violates any applicable laws, rules, or regulations
- Contains software viruses or any other malicious code designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment
Furthermore, you acknowledge that conduct prohibited in connection with the Community contributions includes, but is not limited to, impersonation of other people and breaching or attempting to breach the security of the site.